Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Graduation... Finally!!!

Three weeks ago I graduated from Dixie with my nursing degree:)On May 6th We had our Pinning Ceremony where we received our nursing pin. Following the tradition of being pinned by a nurse, I had one of my favorite professors, DeAnne, pin me. After the pinning, our class recited the Nurse's Pledge. The responsibility that I will carry on my shoulders really hit me during this pledge. I hope to keep the highest standards that are expected of nurses and never compromise the care I give for the sake of a short-cut.
May 7th was my actual commencement ceremony. It was really long and sort of boring, but luckily my friends kept me entertained. I cant believe I am already done... now all I have to do is pass boards and find a job:) I am so grateful for all of the help from my family and friends during these last 2 years. I know I wouldn't have made it through school without them. I am one lucky girl!

Being Pinned by DeAnne


Me and Bridger

Me and Kaela

Me & Krissy... one of my great friends

Me and my roommate Mandy... Wouldn't have made it through school without her!

Look out world... great nurses headed your way:)

I have the best family ever

No comments: