Sunday, April 4, 2010

My Personal Crazies

My wonderful sister, Mikaela, tagged me to share all the things about me that make me "unique". Apparently she thinks I am weirder than her (and I am fairly sure I am). So here is a list of my personal crazies...

1. I, like my sister, have to have my closet color coordinated and everything facing the same way. I dont have to have all white hangers though:)

2. I cant go to sleep if my shower curtain is open. I can see it from where I sleep and it bugs me.

3. I squint when I put on my make-up. I dont know why I do it, but I am sure I will end with premature wrinkles.

4. I think the back of Bridger's neck is adorable... for some reason it reminds of a turtle and I think its so cute.

5. I do Turbo Jam in the morning when my roommate isn't home

6. I cant talk anymore...I swear school has made me dumb. By the end of the day I can barely spit it out.

7. I love Hostess cheese danishes. They have 23% of your daily fat intake, but I eat one every morning before clinicals... hence the weight gain:)

8. I have conversations in my head. I think of a potential conversation I will have during the day and think of how I want it to play out... Crazy!

9.I have food spurts. I eat the same thing everyday until I get sick of it. Right now I am on steak chimichangas from Costco... so good!

10. I drink at least one caffeinated beverage a day. I know its so bad for me, but its the only way I can make it through

11. I love the way Bridger smells. Its unique to him and I could pick it out anywhere. ( I guess its part of my mama bear instincts)

12. The only new year's resolution I've kept is to fold my laundry right when I get it out of the dryer. If I dont, it doesn't get done

13. If I come home to a dark house, I have to check all rooms and cupboards for invaders.

14. I hate doing my hair... it just takes too much time

15. I cant help but laugh when Bridger throws a temper tantrum. I know i shouldn't but its just so funny sometimes:)

That's all I dare to put down for now. Some crazies are just better left unsaid!

2 comments:

Mikaela & Joel said...

Love it! So maybe ur not as weird as me but pretty dang close! Love ya:)

Olivia Jane Designs said...

You're ahead of me on the laudry!! Guess I should put that on my list of things to start doing.. it sounds so nice but I never can pull it off :( Can't wait to see you! Love you guys!