Saturday, October 23, 2010

Fall Already

I cant believe it has been since graduation in may that I have updated the blog... time sure does fly! Summer was pretty fun. We took Bridger to a lot of cool places including the zoo, the dinosaur museum, and discovery gateway. I am not looking forward to the cold and not being able to play outside everyday. I passed my boards in july but have yet to find a job. I hope to find a good one soon, or moving out of state may become a serious option.
Bridger has grown so much since we moved here! He was only saying a few words, and now he is talking up a storm. We have definitely hit the terrible 2's! His favorite words are "stop" and "I do it". He has some serious attitude, yet never fails to say something sweet at the end of the day to melt my heart. (like telling everyone including the dogs, and stars, and airplanes "night night")He is also pretty good at counting to 10 and has started to sing parts of the ABC's. I sometimes think he is too smart for his own good, but I always look forward to what to he will say next:)
We went out and took some fall pictures today. They turned out pretty good considering it was raining and we were only out for 20 minutes. I hope we can get more before it starts snowing, but here are a few for now:)


His smile is so contagious



He loves airplanes!



kisses:)



searchin the sky



I love the look he's giving



I think I was holding the back of his
shirt so he'd stay put for 2 seconds:)

No comments: