Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Birthday Pics... Finally!

Here are a few of my favorite pics form Bridger's bithday. He was such a character! He did not like having frosting on his hands and refused to continue digging into his cake til he was provided with a spoon:) Proper table manners already...sort of. Opening presents was fun and challenging because he wanted to play with each new toy rather than open another present. I either had to hide the toys (which made him mad) or open the presents myself. It was a fun evening and I am so greatful to have Bridger in my life! 1 year down and forever to go:)

Kissing his new puppy

We need to work on sharing:)

He loved the cake once he had a spoon

Hey You in the Blue... frosting

Sharing his slobbery cake with aunt Kaela

Nothing better than frosting kisses!

Eating cake is serious business

3 comments:

Mikaela & Joel said...

I miss him:( I would take a slobbery kiss right now from my little buddy (oh and you too... not a slobbery kiss but I miss ya and I'm excited to see you!!!) That was a fun party we pretty much rock!

Erik and Michelle said...

He looks adorable! So much fun!! I love his big open mouth kisses! So funny

Olivia Jane Designs said...

AWW we miss this little guy! How cute are these pictures! I love that he uses his spoon haha