Thursday, February 11, 2010

A Quick Update

I have been so bad at posting updates! Between school, Bridger, and both of us getting sick all the time, I have been swamped. My poor little man has had bronchitis, an ear infection, pink eye, and now another nasty cold all in 1 month's time. On top of that he is getting a molar in and has refused to eat for the past few days. I'm taking him in to see his Dr. today to be checked out. I really hope everything is ok with him!!! I still need to post some pics of christmas and his bday, but I have yet to upload most of them to my computer. Here are just a few and I will try to get the rest up soon:)

He wasn't too fond of Santa

Sisterly Love

His choo-choo train bday cake

Refusing to wake up form his nap... unfortunately we had somewhere to be

1 comment:

Erik and Michelle said...

So cute!! I love his cake what a cute idea!! We miss you guys and need to see you soon. Spring break? Hopefully you both feel better soon, i hate being sick and I hate it even more when my baby is sick!!